At Happy Tails Dog Ranch, we offer both overnight boarding and doggie day care. We believe that dogs crave and need socialization with other dogs, so we offer co-mingled play for both our daycare and boarding guests.
Our Northern Colorado facilities reside on nearly 22 acres of land, with two unique buildings. Each building includes indoor kennels and outdoor play yards designed for dogs of all temperaments and sizes.
All breeds and sizes of dogs are welcome at Happy Tails Dog Ranch!
Happy Tails operates out of the main lodging building aka “Dog Barn” at our Dog Ranch. In our main facility we have our check-in lobby, treat bins, kitchen, grooming room and overnight lodging kennels.
The new Clubhouse at Happy Tails is located in our former 8000 sq ft equestrian facility. The Clubhouse at Happy Tails offers indoor/outdoor combo play yards and an additional 30 lodging spaces for our daycare only guests.
Outside, we have some of the best play yards around! We have eight main play yards, some over 1/2 acre, for the best play days ever. In summer, we have our Canine Island Oasis featuring splash pools and shady play area.
We were so happy with our dog’s recent stay at Happy Tails. The staff is friendly, facilities are clean and the price is very competitive. We especially loved the daily report cards so we could rest assured that she was having fun and taken care of. I highly recommend Happy Tails both for boarding and day care – we will definitely be back again!
Luna, our border collie, loves Happy Trails and we are so happy to have found them! She has come to play for daycare and been boarded, she always gets so excited when she realizes where we are going. The staff is knowledgeable and remembers Luna every time we bring her. They even make sure after a long day of play in the ranch that she comes home clean!
We were so happy with our puppy’s stay at Happy Tails last weekend. This was our first time leaving our dog for multiple days at a kennel and Happy Tails exceeded our expectations of a kennel experience. The staff was friendly, the facilities were clean and the price is excellent. We especially loved the daily text/email report cards with pictures so we could see she was having fun and were assured she was in good hands. Thank you for everything, we will be back again!
– Paige M.
What Makes Happy Tails Dog Ranch Unique?
- Our Dog Daycare program is included for all of our Dog Boarding guests. We do offer solo play for dogs that prefer more privacy.
- The Happy Tails Dog Ranch atmosphere – very few other kennels have the outdoor space and freedom that we can offer our guests every day.
- The owners, Kristi and Jay, live on-site.
- Happy Tails Dog Ranch has two separate buildings, dedicated to dogs, on our 22 acre property. Our main lodging facility at the top of the hill, and our 8000 sq ft Daycare Clubhouse featuring large indoor/outdoor combination play spaces.
- Happy Tails Dog Ranch never feels crowded with all the space and our very strict adherence to PACFA rules and regulations regarding dog to staff ratios.
- At Happy Tails Dog Ranch, we pair dogs with similar temperaments and energy levels, and our staff genuinely loves dogs, so ear scratches are never far away.
- Happy Tails Dog Ranch has 8 very large outdoor play yards and 2 large indoor play spaces.
- Unlike many other Dog Daycare and Dog Boarding facilities in the area, we feel safety is compromised when dogs are put into small, overcrowded play spaces.
Quiet Hours / Nap Time
Why don’t we just let the dogs play all day long?
For the safety and wellbeing of our guests and Happy Team Members. We have so much space for the dogs to run and play, they appreciate their mid-day nap time to rest and recharge.
Our play yard supervisors also need time to recharge. Playing all day, without breaks, can be unhealthy for our guests and exhausting for our our staff.
READY TO GIVE YOUR DOG THE BEST DAY EVER?
Happy Tails Dog Ranch
18490 County Road 1
Berthoud, Colorado 80513
We offer daycare seven days a week and boarding year round.
Monday - Friday
7-9am / 4-6:30pm
Saturday - Sunday
8-10am / 3-5:30pm
Visitors during drop off and pick up times only!